Who we are
Last Updated: February 14, 2023
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
Comments and Forms
When visitors leave comments on the site or complete a form, we may collect the data shown in the comments and contact forms, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
What is a Cookie and How Is It Used?
Sharing of Personal Information We Collect
We will not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties. We will not share your personal information with third parties unless we are required to do so by applicable laws.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs the relationship between Floyd Brooks Real Estate, performing as a contractor for Strong Tower Realty, Inc. of Lawrenceville, GA (the “Service Provider”), and the property owner (the “Client”) for real estate listing services provided by Floyd Brooks Real Estate, LLC operating out of Gwinnett County in the State of Georgia.
- The Client agrees that a 1.5% listing fee is a promotional offer and that there is no obligation to offer this service to all Clients that Floyd Brooks Real Estate provides services.
- Listing Services. The Service Provider agrees to list the Client’s property for sale on the real estate market for a listing fee of 1.5% of the sale price. However, this 1.5% only applies to properties that will gross Floyd Brooks Real Estate compensations of at least $4,000.
- Purchase Commitment. In exchange for the reduced listing fee, the Client agrees to purchase a property through the Service Provider within 12 months of the sale of the Client’s property.
- Escrow. The Service Provider will hold 0.5% of the proceeds of the sale of the Client’s property in escrow until the Client purchases a new property through the Service Provider. At the close of the new property purchase, the Service Provider will release the funds held in escrow to the Client. That means that the Client agrees to Share 2% of the sales price of the property with the Service Provider and 0.5% will be reimbursed at closing when the client buys with the Service Provider or Affiliated Licensee. PLEASE NOTE: This fee does not include any percentage paid to the cooperating brokerage to represent a buyer.
- Representation. The Service Provider agrees to provide the Client with professional and thorough representation throughout the listing and sale process.
- Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time with written notice to the other party. In the event of termination, the Service Provider will be entitled to the 1.5% listing fee, and any funds held in escrow will be released to the Client.
- Dispute Resolution. Any disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement will be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement in the Georgia Association of REALTORS Forms.
- Additional Services: Some properties may require additional services to make them more appealing to potential buyers. The Client agrees that an additional menu of service options may be applicable.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gwinnett County and the State of Georgia.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, and agreements between them.
By using the Service Provider’s services, the Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
IF YOU USE LISTWITHBROOKS.COM, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LISTWITHBROOKS.COM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
I do not agree and would like to leave the site.
Otherwise, enjoy LISTWITHBROOKS.COM
Signed: Floyd Brooks, doing business as Floyd Brooks Real Estate, LLC. Floyd Brooks’ Licence is held at the Brokerage of Strong Tower Realty, INC located at 2775 Cruse Rd NW STE 1202, Lawrenceville, GA 30044.
|Last Updated||February 14, 2023|